Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Why is Marack Obama my top referring keyword!



This is a relatively new blog about Barack Obama and his presidential race. So far I've posted mostly breaking news or short blurbs about his campaign trail.. I'm still personally learning about Barack as a candidate, so it is too early for me to write deep analysis yet.

But I've been watching my blog stats and noticed something kind of funny. My most popular search keyword so far is "Marack Obama"! Well, I guess M is close to B on the keyboard, but then I would have expected Narack Obama or Varack Obama. Oh well, I guess readers who can't type well are still better than no readers at all. For those of you with a typing problem, welcome to my blog!

I also noticed that the most popular post so far is the full text of Barack Obama's DNC speech. Yeah, it was a good one and worth reading for a second time.

I'll write more soon...

No comments: