Saturday, February 24, 2007

Barack Obama or Barach Obama or Barak Obama

I was just looking at Google's keyword suggestion tool. Interesting that 3 of the top 10 search terms related to Sen. Barack Obama are mis-spellings of his name.

I've personally heard multiple people ask me how to spell it. I wonder if his unfamiliar name will hurt his campaign in any way?

I suspect that it won't matter once people are looking at a ballot, but it might make it a bit more difficult for people to search for Internet content and blog posts about his campaign.

Here are the top 10 search phrases associated with "Barack Obama":
  • barack obama
  • barach obama
  • barack obama 2008
  • obama barack
  • barack obama bio
  • barak obama
  • barrack obama
  • senator barack obama
  • barack obama biography
  • barack obama book

No comments: